The management of Benue State University, Makurdi, has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session. All those who participated in 2020/2021 Post-UTME can now proceed to check their admission status.
The admission list has been uploaded to JAMB CAPS. To check your admission status online on JAMB CAPS follow the instructions below.
How to check your admission status for Benue State University, Markudi BSUM on JAMB CAPS
- First, Visit Jamb portal and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Then, Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- After that, click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Then, Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
- If you have been offered admission click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
Note: if your status is reading “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking till it changes.
If you click “REJECT” that means that you have rejected the admission. So tread with caution.