Taraba State University (TASU) is hereby informing the general public that the 4th and final admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
You can access the admission list by clicking the link below. Download the pdf file below.
If you are offered admission, you are to report for clearance from the 22nd of July 2021 at the registry (Academic division) and their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
You are to present the following documents at the clearance venue.
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification.
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate.
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age.
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip.
- Original ‘O’ level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, etc.)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results.
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
Those who haven’t completed their online application should do so to access their admission letter.
The links for REGISTRATION/FEE PAYMENT and ONLINE APPLICATION are below.
REGISTRATION/FEE PAYMENT: https://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/online/student/login.php
ONLINE APPLICATION: https://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php