All Candidates who participated in the University of Calabar 2020/2021 PUTME screening exercise can now log on to myunical.edu.ng to check their admission status with their UTME admission checker cards.
The admission checker cards can be bought at the following banks;
- First City Monument Bank, Calabar Road.
- University of Calabar.
- Wema Bank, Murtala Muhammed H/Way.
- Heritage Bank, Calabar Road.
How to check your admission status?
- Log on to myunical.edu.ng with your Jamb registration number and admission checker pin.
- Then, click on UTME admission screening and select check your admission status.
- If your name appears on the admission list then, print out the admission status slip and keep it for screening at your department.
- Then, proceed to pay your acceptance fee on
ETRANZACT Platform in any commercial bank and or the UNICAL microfinance bank.
- Also, log in to the JAMB Portal to ACCEPT or REJECT your admission offer within 72 hours from the date of this publication. Failure to do this might cost you your admission.
- If you are yet to see your name on the list, keep checking the school portal for an update. This only applies to those who have the correct cut-off mark with the required subject combination.
Guidelines for Checking Admission Status
The E-tranzact option:This is available in all commercial banks nationwide.
- You are required to pay at the bank and obtain an E-transact PIN.
- With the PIN, log into the portal https://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link. Follow the instructions on the portal after login.
The Admission Status Checker Pin Online purchase option:
This gives you access to purchase an “Admission Status Checker” pin from the portal.
- Click “Buy Admission Status Checker Pin Online” to buy the Admission Status Checker pin online.
- Then, Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
The Scratch Card Option:This is only available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis:
- First city Monument Bank.
- WEMA Bank.
- Heritage Bank.
- Unical Microfinance Bank.