All Candidates whose names appeared on the current 2020/2021 Supplementary Admission lists of the University of Nigeria Nsukka. Including Advert/Shopping list (whose names appeared in their shopped courses or who were recommended for courses that were not their first choice courses) are expected to do the following:
- If you are notified by JAMB that UNN wants to transfer you from your first choice program/course to another program/.course and that you should ACCEPT OR REJECT the transfer, you are to ACCEPT the course as transferred to enable further action on the admission.
- You are also required to print out your Admission Status from JAMB CAPS and submit it to Admissions Office to facilitate admission processes.
After accepting the transfer you should;
- Visit the UNN Portal.
- Go to Undergraduate Students and sign up.
- Sign Up
- Enter Your JAMB Reg. No. and Screening RRR
Log in to the UNN Portal with the login details provided.
- Complete Profile
- Proceed to generate an Invoice for the Acceptance fee.
- All candidates whose names appeared in our Admission lists in their first choice courses should check their Admission Status in JAMB CAPS. If the status is still showing “Not Admitted.” The candidate should check whether their O/Level upload was successful.
- Then, print status and evidence of uploading the O/Level, and submit to Admissions Office to formalize their admissions.
- Candidates should always ensure that they properly upload their O/Level Results to JAMB CBT accredited centre.
- The University will not be held responsible for any candidate whose admission fails to be uploaded on the JAMB CAPS due to non or late upload of O/Level Results.