All qualified candidates are invited by the Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery for admission into Basic Nursing, Basic Midwifery, Community nursing, and Community midwifery programs.
Below are the entry requirements.
- Interested candidates must have five (5) credits in NECO/WAEC/NABTEB to include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics, more than two sittings
for Basic Nursing and Basic Midwifery.
- For Community Nursing and Midwifery programs; candidate’s must-have four credits to include; English Language, Biology, and any two from the above subjects.
- Community programs are for indigenes ONLY. non-indigenes need not apply.
How to apply for admission in Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery.
- The application form is sold l at the rate of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only.
- The payment must be made through Remita with generated RRR Payable to Adamawa State College of Nursing and Midwifery, Yola at any BANK.
- After that, collect the form from the College along Lamido Zubairu Road (Yola Bye pass) on presenting the Remita payment receipt.
- Completed forms MUST be returned on or before the 23rd of July 2021.
THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IS ON the 2nd of August 2021
WHILE INTERVIEW IS AS FROM the 9th of August 2021.
Note that ADAMAWA STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY DON’T SELL THEIR FORMS ONLINE.