Qualified applicants are invited to apply for admission into Edo State Polytechnic (Formerly Edo State Institute And Management, Use.)’s HND ( full-time and part-time), ND part-time, and certificate program for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to apply for Edo poly HND, ND Part-time, and a certificate program?
Below are the procedures for the 2021/2022 application for admission for first-time applicants.
- All interested candidates are advised to have a valid email account before starting the application process.
- After that, Visit https://edopoly.waeup.org/applicants/ click on your program of choice.
- Then, Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- After that, Enter your First name, Middle name, and Surname with your email address and phone number.
- Once the above is done, your ID and Password will be sent to your email.
- Click on the link in your email to continue
back on edopoly.waeup.org. Click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Then, Enter your username and the password to log in.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Then, Upload a Recent and clear 5” x 5” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph you upload will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytechnic, USEN.
How to pay for the application?
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page.
Then, click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, and follow the instruction to pay the application fee; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- After that, Click on edit application to preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
For more information or further assistance, call 08036984601.
This Application closes on 8th July 2022.