Candidates who successfully complete ONE-YEAR programme, after examinations administered by JUPEB, will gain Direct Entry admission to 200 Level Degree programmes of Achievers University and other Universities in Nigeria.
Achievers University, through highly qualified tutors, provides intensive lectures in relevant subject combinations in line with JUPEB syllabus in the following subject combinations:
- BCP – Biology/Chemistry/Physics
- MGE – Mathematics/Geography/Economics
- EGL – Economics/Government/Literature-in-English
- GLR – Government/Literature-in-English/Religious Studies
- AEG – Accounting/Economics/Geography or Government
- CMP – Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics
- EGM – Economics/Government/Mathematics
- BEG – Business Management/Economics/Government
- ABG – Accounting/Business Management/Geography or Governement
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five credits obtained at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE) or NECO (SSCE).
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can process admissions by:
- Download the application form by clicking on the download button below.
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University, Owo.
Candidates are to pay a sum of N7, 500 at Zenith Bank Plc – Account No. 1015462070 and attach evidence of payment to the application form, which should be submitted to the Office of the Director of AU-FAP, Achievers University, Owo.
REQUIRED SUBJECT COMBINATIONS FOR PROGRAMMES BELOW
A. COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (COSMAS)
- B.Sc. Accounting – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Business Administration – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Economics – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL
- B.Sc. Political Science – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. International Relations – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. Public Administration – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Sociology – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
B. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (CONAS)
- B.Sc. Microbiology – BCP
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry – BCP, CMP
- B.Sc. Biochemistry – BCP
- B.Sc. Geology – CMP
- B.Sc. Computer Science – CMP
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science – BCP
- B.NSc. Nursing Science – BCP