This is to inform the general public and all prospective candidates that Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASU) online screening exercise for 2019/2020 admissions has commenced. All prospective candidates who have scored a minimum of 160 in their JAMB UTME and DE applicants alike should proceed to register for the online screening. The price of the form is N2,000. See further details below.
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Bauchi State University, Gadau for the 2019/2020 Academic Session and have scored 160 points and above in the UTME.
- A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates.
How to Apply
1. Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
3. Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
4. Fill in the online form providing the following information:
a.Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
d.Chosen course of Study
5. Submit form online. Applicants do not have to physical visit the campuses
6. Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
N.B Please note that if your O’level are not ready, indicate awaiting Result. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.