The common Entrance Examination Committee (Basic Nursing) is informing all qualified candidates that admission into the 3-years Basic Nursing Programme for October 2021 in the Delta State Schools of Nursing is ongoing.
This is for the award of the “Registered Nurse” (RN) Certificate.
Delta State Schools of Nursing are;
- State School of Nursing, Warri,
- State School of Nursing, Agbor,
- State School of Nursing Eku.
QUALIFICATION FOR ENTRY
Five Credits at SSCE/WASC OL. NECO at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
FEE FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Candidates are to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE Entrance Examination fee of 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only.
- Pay the money into the Ministry of Health Department of Nursing and Midwifery Account at Zenith Bank PLC, Account Number:1015649624.
HOW TO GET AN APPLICATION FORM:
- You can get forms in all the schools of Nursing and midwifery in Delta State.
Note that two( 2 ) passport photographs (colored with white background) must be routed through the PRINCIPAL OF THE SCHOOL OF APPLICANT’S CHOICE.
And Applicants must be age 17-25 years.
DATE AND VENUE FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION;
- Date: Saturday, 18th September 2021
- Time: 10.00am prompt
- Venue: Federal College of Education (Technical), off Ibusa road, Asaba (Permanent Site)
- DO NOT BUY FORM ONLINE.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING ALONG WITH THEM ON THE DAY OF THE EXAMINATION.
- Writing Materials
- Photocopy of filled form