FULAFIA Post-UTME/DE form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee, deadline and registration details for the 2019/2020 academic session have been announced. General cut-off mark is 170 but 200 for Medicine. Application fee is N2000. Deadline for registration is August 25th, 2019. See full details below;
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the degree programmes offered in the Federal University of Lafia for the 2019/2029 academic session to register for the admission screening online
Requirements For Screening
- Candidates with relevant O’level result in not more than two (2) sittings and who scored an aggregate of 200 and above in UTME in the case of College of Medicine and at least 170 for all other courses
- Candidates must have chosen Federal University Lafia as their first choice
- Candidates for Direct Entry (DE) admission will need to input both their O’levels and Higher qualification accordingly
Registration of the screening exercise will commence on July 25th, 2019 and close on August 25, 2019. Applicants are required to pay the sum of N2000 for the screening exercise
All screening exercise are strictly online, and no examination will be required at any time
1. Logon to https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme and click on register button
2. Enter your basic details such as name, phone number, email address and registration number. Ensure that you use a valid email address and phone number because you can be contacted at any time if the need arises.
3. Now log in to your E-mail and click on the link sent to you to verify your email.
4. Once your account is verified, you will be redirected to login page. Alternatively. logon to htips://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putmenogin.php. Enter your registration number and click on login button.
5. You will be prompted to pay for your Post-UTME fee. Click on pay button or on the Remita logo. Payment must be initiated through your portal account.
6. You will be redirected to Remita to pay the fee. YOU MUST SELECT AN OPTION TO PAY VIA CARD
7. After your payment is successful. you will see a confirmation page including your RRR (note it). Click on continue or wait for 10 seconds and you will be redirected to your portal where you can complete your registration.
8. Provide all required information such as home address. parent /guardian’s information, upload your recent passport photograph etc. and click on submit.
9. Should you experience any difficulty in using the portal. send an email to email@example.com or chat with us on our website.
10. Like our Facebook page so that you do not miss important updates from the University.
NB: Remedial and IJMB students must also participate.
If you experience any problem with login to the Portal, uploading your passport photograph or O’Level results contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us @ 07061629193 or 09051426442