Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, is now selling the application forms for admission into its Pre-ND and IJMB programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for Kogi State Poly Pre-ND and IJMB form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the IJMB and Pre-ND programmes of Kogi State Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kogi State Polytechnic IJMB Courses and Admission Requirements.
- One year Advanced Level (A/L) course of IJMB, Ahmadu Bello University, Samaru, Zaria in Christian Religious Studies, Geology, Government, Islamic Religious Studies. Physics, Sociology, Mathematics (Special), Chemistry, History, Accounting, Biology and Business Management.
- IJMB Basic English Language and Mathematics (i.e O/L English Language and Mathematics).
Kogi State Polytechnic IJMB ENTRY REQUIREMENT
- IJMB ‘A’ Level (One Year)
- Candidates must have five subjects in the SSCE, NECO or WASC at credit level which may include English Language and Mathematics, three of which must be relevant to one of the combinations offered by the school at a maximum of two sittings.
- IJMB Basic English and Mathematics (i.e O/L) (One Year)
- Candidates who have attempted SSCE, NECO or WASC but could not pass English Language and Mathematics at credit levels are qualified for admission as External Candidates.
Kogi State Polytechnic Pre-ND Courses and Admission Requirements.
The following programmes are being mounted in the school.
a. Pre-ND Urban and Regional Planning
b. Pre-ND Building Technology
c. Pre-ND Architectural Technology
d. Pre-ND Civil Engineering
e. Pre-ND Electrical and Electronic Engineering
f. Pre-ND Computer Science
g. Pre-ND Science and Laboratory Technology
h. Pre-ND Statistics
i. Pre-ND Office Technology and Management
j. Pre-ND Fine Art
Kogi State Polytechnic Pre-ND ENTRY REQUIREMENT
Candidates applying for any of the Pre-ND programmes must possess O/Level (NECO/ WAEC/ GCE/ NABTEB) with two credits and at least Pass in English and Mathematics and any other subject relevant to the specific Pre-ND programmes in any of Technical drawing, Fine Arts, Further Mathematics, Geography, Statistics, woodwork, Metal Work, Auto Mechanics, Food and Nutrition, Agric Science, Economics, Commerce, Basic Electricity and Basic Electronics.
How to Apply for Kogi State Poly IJMB, Pre-ND, Diploma and NDS Admission Form.
- Application form for the IJMB A/Level can be accessed online on payment of Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N5,500) payable to Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja.
- Application form for the Pre-ND Science Programme can be accessed online on payment of Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N5,500) payable to Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja. Plus additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N2,500) as screening fee.
Kogi State Polytechnic Application procedure.
- Visit www.kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng
- Click on Apply Now
- Select full time application
- Enter your name, email and your mobile number then select your programme type (e.g IJMB, Pre-ND… e.t.c) from the programme list.
- Ensure email is valid as an authentication code including your username (phone number) and password would be sent to your email.
- Once the authentication page window
- Once authentication is done
- After authentication, you will be required to login with your username (phone number) and password.
- Complete the bio-data form
- Select your course of study
- Complete payment for application form by generating two different RRR to pay for Registration form (N5,500) and Screening (N2,500)
- Print a copy of your application slip for screening.
Sales of forms close on Wednesday, 9th December, 2020.