Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP), Lokoja, various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session. The price of the form is N2000. Registration deadline is 6th September, 2019. See details below.
How to Apply for Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
(a) The screening fee is N2,000 (non- refundable)
(b) The registration has commenced and must be done online
(c) Registration closes on 6th September, 2019 (There will be no extension of registration)
(d) Any candidate that fill wrong information during registrations will be disqualified.
(e) Only payment made with the RRR number generated through the school portal will be valid.
(f) Payment and registration MUST be done through the school portal in order for candidate’s record to be captured.
Online Application Procedure:
- Goto kogistatepolytechnic.edu.ng Click on apply
- Complete the form
- Complete email authentication
- Click on login
- Enter username and password as seen in email authentication
- Complete the biodata form
- Enter O’level Scores and grade
- Click on payment/pay online to generate RRR
- Print application / screening slip
- If full-time you need to pay for application and screening before you can print application/screening slip
Sales of forms close on 6th September, 2019.
DON'T MISS A NEWS
Subscribe Now to get School News and Updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.