University of Lagos, UNILAG Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic year is out. See the requirements and how to obtain UNILAG post UTME form below.
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 Academic Year will commence from Monday, 19th October to Friday, 13th November, 2020.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Latest Update: The Post-UTME Screening exercise earlier slated for Wednesday, November 18 to Thursday, December 3, 2020 has been rescheduled to hold from Monday, November 30 to Saturday, December 12, 2020.
The Exercise was rescheduled following the rescheduling of the 2020 Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) of the National Examination Council (NECO), as well as in compliance with the directive from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) that all institutions should conduct their Post-UTME screening exercise after the completion of the 2020 NECO examination.
All candidates are enjoined to note the new dates accordingly.
Candidates Eligible for UNILAG Post UTME.
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that tho new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form.
SCREENING FEE – N2,000
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
POST-UTME TEST: The Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, November 30 to Saturday, December 12, 2020.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: [email protected] and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.