The management of the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) has released an updated 2020/2021 Supplementary Admission List. All prospective students should check the admission list.
The admission lists have been made available below and can be accessed with a PDF reader.
- UPDATE TO 2020/2021 SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION LIST.
- ADDITIONAL 2020/2021 PRIMARY ADMISSION LIST.
- UPDATE TO 2020/2021 SUPPLEMENTARY DIRECT ENTRY ADMISSION LIST.
DIRECTIVE TO CANDIDATES OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION FOR THE 2020-2021 ACADEMIC SESSION.
- Candidates offered provisional admission are required to adopt the following guidelines to regularize their acceptance of the offer:
All candidates are STRICTLY advised to URGENTLY upload their O/Level results into the JAMB Portal within one week using a JAMB approved CBT Center and forward evidence of upload and Admission Status in JAMB CAPS to the Admissions Office. Note that candidates’ admission cannot be processed until proper upload of O/Level results is done.
- Visit the JAMB Portal and accept your admission on CAPS by clicking “Accept Admission.” Candidates who fail to accept their admission on JAMB CAPS would not be issued JAMB Admission Letter and would be deemed as not admitted.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in to your JAMB Registration number to generate and download a Payment Invoice that contains a Remitta number. The invoice will enable you to make payment at the UNN Microfinance Bank Or any Commercial Bank.
- With the Payment Invoice, candidates requested to pay Thirty Thousand Naira Only (N30, 000.00) acceptance fee. Ensure that the Invoice number is keyed in appropriately at the Bank and obtain a confirmation slip containing your Confirmation number and Invoice number.
- Visit the University of Nigeria website (unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng) again and log in your JAMB Registration Number, the Confirmation Number, and Invoice Number, then print the Admission slip and complete the Acceptance Form online.
- Proceed with other fee payments and registration as indicated on the University of Nigeria website.
- Candidates should note that this admission is provisional.
- If at any time in the future, including the final year. It is discovered that any candidate does not possess the minimum university and the faculty/departmental entry requirements for the course as prescribed by the Senate of the University, and published in JAMB Brochure, the offer of admission will be withdrawn.