The University of Sussex United kingdom is asking Nigerians to apply for its 2021 scholarship opportunity. This scholarship is awarded only to Nigerians who want to study a degree program at this Institution.
How to apply for the University of Sussex 2021 scholarship.
- First, You must be a Nigerian to apply. And must have accepted an offer for a full-time place on a master’s course at the University of Sussex for September 2021.
- Secondly, you must meet the published academic requirements for your chosen course.
- After that, you are to register your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply when you accept their offer of a place on an eligible Masters’s course. If you have applied via one of the overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this on your behalf. You will only be able to accept one University of Sussex scholarship.
- The application deadline is on the 1st of September, 2021 and, the duration of this scholarship is one year.
- The scholarship will be awarded as a fee reduction of up to £3,000.
- Information about the scholarship will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application. If the scholarship information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the scholarship after the CAS has been created, please contact the Admissions Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Also, visit their official website for more information.