THIS is to inform all the candidates who chose The University of Nigeria, Nsukka, (UNN), as their choice in the 2016 JAMB CBT that the school authorities has enabled the online Post-UTME CBT Practice on the school’s official portal.
Note: this is not UNN 2016/17 Post-UTME Screening form, this is a practical portal to get acquainted or familiar with the CBT screening for those who made the college their choice institution.
Interested candidates who want to practice, will require an access scratch card.
How To Purchase Unn Post UTME CBT Practice Test
The UNN Post-UTME CBT practice scratch cards can be obtained as the sum of Five Hundred Naira, (N500.00) only, excluding bank commission at the following designated banks;
a. UBA Plc.
b. Fidelity Bank.
c. First Bank.
d. Access Bank.
You can equally Obtain a UNN Scratch Card Pin by Paying Online with your ATM Card:
To excel in your UNN Post-UTME Screening Test, then you should take out time to practice more often.
Steps to Practice for the UNN Post-UTME CBT Test:
How to Register and Practice the UNN 2016 Post UTME CBT test.
1. Purchase the UNN post utme practice scratch card from any of the approved banks mentioned above.
2. Log on to UNN Post-UTME Practice portal at: unnprecbt.unn.edu.ng
3. When the page loads up, log on with your Jamb 2016 Registration Number and Scratch Card PIN and click on the submit button.
4. Select your course of study and enter the subjects’ you registered during the JAMB CBT examination.
5. Then click on the “Start” button.
6. Print out the page containing your token (The number that gives you access to practice for this exam) To begin the practice for the screening exam:
7. Go back to Step 2 above, log in and enter your registration number
8. Enter your token number (Given) and Click “Start Exam”, you can now Begin Practice exam.
9. When you are through, you can Submit and See Result.
10. Log out from the system.
* Each scratch card gives you access to practice on the UNN Portal twice (2 times).
* Ensure your JAMB Registration number is close, you will need it to practice.
* Remember to keep your card details in a safe place.
* Print your generated token page and keep it safe also.